Monday 23 April 2012

DIGITAL ASSIGNMENT - SPIDERS AND THIER WEBBS


My research - Over the past few weeks I have researched my idea for my digital assignment. I have decided to make a fabric design inspired by spiders and their webs. I live in Queenspark (apart of centennial parklands) which means my whole neighbourhood is surrounded by nature's beautiful flora and fauna. I have kept my eye open and found what caught my eye was the detail of spiders and their webs. They surround my house as if they are protecting me. I really like when i look outside my window I can always see a web, breaking the view in to little shapes and pieces and the sun's shine on each strand.

Here are some photos of the research I found In my neighbour hood.

My letter box - protecting my mail


 Outside my living room window

 Night time spiders

 Close up spider
 small webs on the clothes line
 On my walk home 



Daddy longlegs in my bathroom


No comments:

Post a Comment